SALEM, Va. – The Emory & Henry College Men's & Women's Cross Country Teams got a glimpse of what this year's Old Dominion Athletic Conference Championships will be like as they competed in the ODAC Preview Meet on Saturday morning.
MEN'S RESULT – NTS
WOMEN'S RESULT – NTS
LOCATION – Salem, Virginia
VENUE – Green Hill Park
The Men – 8K (5 miles)
- Junior Conor White (Warrenton, Va.) again led the Wasps with a time of 26:13 to finish 16th overall while senior Luke Vrooman (Oconto Falls, Wis.) posted a 28:41 to take 59th in his first race for E&H.
- Sophomore Lucas Biggerstaff (Knoxville, Tenn.) clocked a 30:00 while freshman James Guthrie (Dublin, Va.) turned in a time of 30:59.
- St. Augustine's College's Baron Freeman led the way with a 25:30 while Washington and Lee University earned the team championship with four runners in the top 14.
The Women – 6K (3.73 miles)
- Junior Alette McGuire (Chesapeake, Va.) was the only E&H woman to run on Saturday as she finished 39th with a time of 25:41.
- Calista Ariel of Bridgewater College won the race with a time of 22:09. Washington and Lee claimed the team title with five runners in the top 15.
- Emory & Henry returns to action on Saturday, September 28 at the Greensboro Cross Country Invitational. The event will take place at Hagan-Stone Park in Pleasant Grove, North Carolina.